Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Pricing Is Slow


I have determined that personally contacting each vendor is too slow. I have prepared an RFQ from my company at http://datacallsystems.com/rfq-2516-002a.asp . I will fill out a Contact Us form at each vendor's web site and wait and see what I get back.

I am adding some additional vendors:





Next Post: Waiting for Propsals
 
Additional resources:

Thinking Out Cloud          Cloud Storage - Pricing and Features          Cloud Pricing War Begins



1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to uncover if this little quiz can help you find out your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete